Safety Rules for Participants
The Aerial Adventure Park at Wild Acadia is a fun activity, but is also high risk and we require everyone to follow the safety rules and be courteous to other people on the course.
- All participants must wear covered footwear, such as sneakers or other closed toed shoes (no crocs or similar style footwear)
- All jewelry must be removed and long hair must be tied back
- Piercings should be removed or taped over
- No participants will be allowed on the course if they have consumed or appear to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances
- Do not eat or chew gum while on the course
- The course is not suitable for anyone who is or suspects they may be pregnant
- The maximum limit in the HIGH ropes course for participants is 250 lbs.
- The maximum limit in the FOREST WALK (low ropes course) for participants is 200 lbs.
- The maximum limit on the ZIP LINE for participants is 250 lbs.
- Please make staff aware of any medical condition which could affect you on the course. Examples include: epilepsy, hearing impairments and diabetes. Having these does not exclude you from doing the course; it just enables the staff to assist you correctly in the event of a problem.
SMART BELAYS MUST BE CLIPPED TO THE SAFETY CABLES AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON THE COURSE
- If participants remove their harness for any reason, such as using the rest room, they must ask a Safety Instructor to check it before they go back on the course
- You may have up to 2 people on a challenge at a time, with certain exceptions
- There may be no more than 4 people on a platform at any time
- In the event of thunder and/or lightning, the Safety Instructors will instruct participants to leave the course temporarily until the thunder and/or lightning passes. If harnessed, please head up to the harness room
PARTICIPANTS MUST FOLLOW THE TRANSFER PROCEDURE SHOWN IN GROUND SCHOOL
- All participants will be required to attend ground school for the Aerial Adventure Park. Anyone who, in the opinion of the Safety Instructor, is not deemed competent to perform the necessary safety precautions may not be allowed on the course.
THE SAFETY INSTRUCTORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASK ANYONE TO LEAVE WHO IS ENDANGERING THEMSELVES OR OTHERS WITHOUT REFUND. Examples of endangering may include, but may not be limited to: unclipping themselves from the safety system, unclipping others from the safety system, failing to follow transfer procedure or deliberately trying to make other people fall off of the course. Safety Instructors reserve the right to enforce all safety measures to protect all participants.
Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Agreement for Adults (18 years of age or older)
Every participant who takes part in the Aerial Adventure Park is expected to sign a copy of our “Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Agreement” (the wording which appears below).
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT: YOU MUST READ IT BEFORE SIGNING.
As the participant, I wish to participate in High and/or Low Ropes Course and zip line Activities (the “Activities”) organized and operated by Wild Acadia Fun Park (the “Company”).
I have read and voluntarily signed this Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Agreement and further agree that no oral representations, statement, or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made, and understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature.The Company may from time to time contact me (using a range of methods including electronic communications such as telephone, SMS or e-mail) about its product, services and special offers. I agree that you may keep my name and address on the Company database.
Are you sure you want to cancel the waiver?
Select all guests from the list who need to sign a new waiver. You can add more guests from the next page.
Enter your account email address in the form below..We will send password reset instructions to your inbox.